Partner Marketing Manager, Apple Arcade
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple Arcade is a groundbreaking game subscription service for mobile, desktop and the living room. It will feature over 100 new and exclusive games from many of the world’s most innovative developers. Apple Arcade games redefine games and are curated based on originality, quality, creativity, fun and their appeal to players of all ages. Apple Arcade gives customers the freedom to try any game from its handpicked collection of titles that are all-you-can-play, have no ads, ad tracking or additional purchases, and respect user privacy. We're looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to lead creation and rollout of brand, acquisition and engagement marketing programs. They will partner with developers and cultivate third party partnerships to deliver innovative marketing activations that inspire and motivate. The ideal candidate has experience with leading co-marketing with partners, including with developers and influencers. They will also have brand marketing experience, able to balance both a creative, and analytical mindset. This role works cross-functionally across the Apple Services Marketing, Business Development, channel marketing and Creative Communication teams. This role will have a high level of visibility and impact within the Services organization.
- 5 years of relevant experience in a Partner Marketing or Developer Marketing capacity for a major subscription or game service.
- Accomplished leading the partner acquisition marketing strategy for a subscription or game service.
- Influencer marketing experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage strategic partnerships with third parties including developers and influencers.
- Outstanding ability to influence and drive towards mutual success with strategic partners.
- Passion for mobile games. Insight into what drive excitement across a broad range of gamer audiences.
- Exceptional ability to partner with game developers to build innovative and compelling marketing programs.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, ability to deliver impactful presentations at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work collaboratively under pressure, with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
- Results-oriented, energetic and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed.
Lead strategy development and execution of brand and acquisition marketing campaigns with partners Turn customer segmentation, persona development insights, and channel performance data into partner marketing strategies that drive user acquisition Plan integrated marketing campaigns across a variety of interest categories to drive relevance and improve efficiency Establish benchmarks and develop scalable, standard methodology marketing program recommendations Collaborate closely with channel teams to extend the impact of partner marketing programs Partner across global marketing team to ensure a consistent brand voice and cohesive customer journey across marketing efforts.