SEO Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. At Apple ideas have a way of becoming products, services, and customer experiences. Apple Retail is looking for a WW SEO Program Manager, based in our Cupertino office, to lead all aspects of our organic search efforts. You will work with data to understand program trends and identify/stack-rank new business opportunities required to deliver the SEO commercial targets. The position requires a hands-on, get-the-job-done, attitude. You understand SEO standard methodologies and can conceive, plan, and deliver projects that drive the business forward. You understand that our organic search presence is an extension of Apple’s marketing - and need to be at the same level of quality. And you’re great at handling ambiguity and forming relationships with key partners across the Apple organization to deliver solutions necessary to deliver the necessary business results. You’ll be part of the core digital marketing team responsible for crafting the voice of the Apple products across organic, paid and internal search. This means you will work with a cross-functional team across marketing, engineering, product management and merchandizing.
- 7+ years of experience with SEO for a global enterprise or digital agency.
- Solid experience leading complex international, large-scale, and time-critical technical projects.
- Proficiency in the latest SEO standard methodologies across all major search engines worldwide.
- Excellent communication skills, especially an ability to simplify complex data into actionable insights.
- Expert knowledge of SEO analytics. Ability to define program metrics and collaborate with analytics on program reporting.
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter, proactive with the ability to work independently.
- Experience working with a global brand preferred.
- Experience deriving business insights and finding opportunities through data.
- Responsible for crafting the organic search strategy for Apple products and services across several of Apple’s digital platforms, including but not limited to Apple’s marketing site, Today at Apple, and BeatsByDre.com. - Lead the organic search feature backlog and bring SEO technical projects from ideation to production with different developer teams at Apple. - Work with Apple’s interactive team to ensure new product launches are optimized for search from the moment of launch. - Regularly analyze search trends and provide insights and opportunities for Apple that will deliver the commercial, strategic and brand goals. - Responsible for meeting SEO revenue targets by implementing relevant optimization decisions in collaboration with the regional marketing leads. - Work in close alignment with other program managers to continuously find new business opportunities. - Be an evangelist for SEO programs and projects globally, presenting the impact on Apple’s brand and financial goals. - Be a great partner with the SEO Agency and responsible for allocating the available resources for projects across the AMR and EMEA region in close collaboration with the SEO program managers. - Be responsible for the prioritization, execution and reporting of focus areas on a quarterly basis, and the communication of these to the partner. - Develop appropriate critical metrics for SEO related projects and build the necessary reports to communicate performance.
Education & Experience
BA/BS required. MBA desirable