Designer, Experiential, Retail Marketing
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Today at Apple program is one of the ways we’re evolving our Retail experience at Apple. We’re building a modern-day town square, where everyone is welcome to share ideas, discover new passions, and take their skills to the next level. Through the concept and design of innovative experiences for Today at Apple, this role plays a critical part in humanizing technology in the areas of art & design, music, photography, film-making, and coding.
- 5-10+ years of experience working with a global design firm, creative advertising agency or in-house creative environment.
- Deep knowledge of the creative development process.
- Expert understanding of the workflow between concept design and final production.
- You have a diverse background in graphic design, typography, animation, and art direction that spans multiple online and experiential channels.
- Excellent hands-on design skills and experience using animation software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Premiere. Cinema 4D a strong plus.
- You'll think broadly about the customer experience within physical spaces.
- Ability to effectively work with other creative staff members, vendors, and freelancers.
- The ability to expertly build, evaluate, and re-direct when necessary.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet project deadlines, handle multiple, challenging priorities, schedules, and deliverables.
- You are an engaging speaker and have outstanding presentation skills.
Our creative team is looking for an outstanding Experiential Designer with a demonstrated history of creating amazing experiences. In this role, you will apply your passion for graphic design, art direction, and building innovative interactive experiences to build work that will appear across a range of digital and physical platforms. Your work will have a direct impact on our business as we strive to inspire and educate Apple customers worldwide.
Education & Experience
BA or BS degree in related field preferred.
- Creative portfolio of recent work required