Senior Program Manager for Engineering Solutions CRM
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple is seeking a Senior Program Manager for Engineering Solutions CRM team. This role is passionate about driving key product work from product definition to production. The job requires commitment, creativity, and ownership; you will be responsible for successful outcomes and delivery, not tasks. Strong fundamentals are a must, but you have more. You take responsibility and feel a personal stake in the product you ship; you communicate responsibilities and scope clearly; you value integrity, you balance priorities; you know how things work; you work for the success of the entire product team; you thrive in uncertainty and strive to bring order to it; you build positive relationships.
- - 3 to 5+ years of program management experience in software engineering
- - Goal oriented, highly motivated and able to work under minimal supervision in highly multi-functional environments with many interdependencies
- - Understanding of the software development cycle including implementation of project management using tried techniques.
- - Effective presentation, oral, and written business interpersonal skills with various audiences and levels
- - Core abilities to handle complex schedules of multiple streams of work
- - Strong facilitation skills (design, problem resolution, progress, status meetings and the like)
- - Ability to negotiate creative solution to complex problems
- - Be an effective decision maker able to balance the risks and benefits for the overall good of Apple
- - Ability to naturally lead even though others do not report to you
- - Strong technical proficiency in software architecture and development including both services based solutions and client operating systems
- - Data analysis experience is a plus
We are looking for a strong Program Manager who will be working with a fast paced engineering team. You will need to have hands on experience handling software releases through the entire lifecycle process. This role will allow you to work in partnership with multi-functional teams to drive the right results. You have keen abilities to motivate the team and deliver results that meet Apple standards. - Lead multiple, varying scope multi-functional projects, providing program leadership through entire project lifecycle. - Lead all aspects of program and multiple projects including timelines, prioritization, product definition and scope management, as well as operational aspects. - Assist management in assessing and prioritizing projects. - Analyze data and report to management and others. - Navigate and execute in an environment of ambiguity.
Education & Experience
- Preferred BS Computer Science, Engineering or similar technical field, or equivalent.