Retail Employment Offer Coordinator (Contract)
Austin, Texas, United States
In this highly visible role, you will have the opportunity to join an amazing, robust, and agile team responsible for supporting our world-class Apple Retail Recruiting group. As part of the larger People organization, Recruiting acts as the gatekeepers of Apple culture by providing an extraordinary experience to both our internal business partners and candidates alike. Apple has an exciting, high performance culture. If you are results driven, a self-starter, and ready to “Think different," come join us.
- 2+ years of experience recruiting coordination, project coordination, or other document management or administrative experience in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment.
- Exceptional organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
- Ability to approach problems flexibly and demonstrate creativity in solving them
- Demonstrable track record of driving process improvements and an insatiable desire to provide outstanding customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to exercise tact, discretion and the initiative to efficiently meet the demands of multiple internal customers
- Ability to work independently, execute multiple tasks simultaneously, and cut through ambiguity
- Unrivaled attention to detail and consistent delivery of the highest quality of work
- Strong interpersonal skills a must
- Skilled at effectively managing and prioritizing escalations or business critical situations
The Contract Retail Employment Offer Coordinator provides support services to a variety of Recruiting and People teams by executing various administrative and operational related activities. In this role, you will be responsible for helping to provide an amazing hiring team experience, and be the expert in the organization’s hiring processes, procedures and tools. The estimated start date will be in April, 2020, with an anticipated contract duration of 9 months. Responsibilities may include: - Managing large volumes of employment offer administrative requests, including offer generation and onboarding, while demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize based on last-minute changes - Working closely in a team environment with the ability to partner with diverse teams and across multiple Retail Store locations - Liaising with key business partners within the organization to drive and maintain offer and onboarding processes while adhering to tight deadlines and service level agreements (SLAs) - Embracing a variety of internal and external software applications with the ability to learn new tools quickly - Conduct quality control for a large volume of requests - Ensuring the hiring experience represents the Apple brand - Managing a variety of additional tasks, which may include candidate outreach, tracking, and other reporting as needed
Education & Experience
Undergraduate degree strongly preferred.