iOS/macOS Developer - System Apps
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The System Apps Team is responsible for a broad set of components and features in iOS and macOS including: AppleCare (in Settings), System Preferences, About This Mac, Calculator, Clock, Stickies, Grapher, Console, Terminal, Activity Monitor, Disk Utility, the login experience and much more! We are looking for a hardworking and motivated software engineer who will be responsible for the software design, implementation and maintenance of OS features related to AppleCare in Settings.
- 3+ years experience developing Cocoa or UIKit applications.
- Good understanding of UI design and common usability issues
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- You will join a hands-on development team that fosters creativity and generates novel solutions to deliver engineering excellence.
- Be ready to make something great when you come here. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The same passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join the Apple System Apps Team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
- You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Detailed knowledge of macOS and iOS is helpful
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
As an engineer on the team, you will often work multi-functionally with human interface designers, hardware engineers, and technical writers, in addition to software engineers from other teams. We encourage curiosity and initiative, value diversity, and depend on the ability to learn and grow when approaching new features and technologies.
Education & Experience
B.S, MS, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering