Apple Card Marketing Manager – Acquisition Channel Management
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we create the kind of wonder that revolutionizes entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation running through everything we do - from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Apple Card is growing rapidly and changing credit cards as we know them. This role will place you in a highly- energized environment with some of the most hardworking and creative individuals in your career- they will amaze you and inspire your life's best work. We are looking for a key player on the Apple Card marketing team to lead acquisition channel marketing. This role will be responsible for a broad range of activities- from collaborating with cross-functional teams, to driving account growth, to collaborating with the Apple Card Product team to optimize application funnel performance. Some days you will partner with the Analytics team to identify campaign KPIs, set up tests, and report out on results and standard methodologies. Other days you will draft briefs, lead creative kickoffs and strategize with your channel leads how to get the right message to the right prospect in the right channel. Every day is different and will require a different set of skills to accomplish your goals. This is a tremendous opportunity to work across Apple on a brand-new product to deliver an amazing experience to millions of consumers. We need your help to define a new way to market credit cards that upholds our privacy standards while speaking to customers in a compelling, effective, and Apple way. We want you to have a deep understanding for our brand, our vision and objectives, and the customer experience. This position will play a critical part in helping Apple change the credit card industry and more importantly, provide a product to help our customers become more financially healthy. This role has incredible development potential to expand and progress, and we encourage you to apply now!
- 4+ years consumer marketing experience with direct experience leading acquisition marketing across email, paid digital and awareness channels such as TV.
- Expertise in writing and presenting creative briefs.
- Experience working with agencies to develop effective marketing creative.development
- Experience analyzing campaign results to derive insights and generate marketing strategy recommendations.
- Self-starter with excellent creative and critical thinking abilities and the willingness to seek whatever task is necessary.
- Results-minded with experience driving results
- Digital attitude and experience working on digital products and marketing.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables.
- Effective at building and encouraging interpersonal relationships.
- Adept and comfortable at adapting to changing environments.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple audiences and partners.
- Passion for Apple products and services and have a deep familiarity with the Apple ecosystem of services and hardware (Mac OS X, iOS, Apple Pay, Apple Music, iTunes, App Store, iBooks, Podcasts, Apple TV, etc.)
- Flexible and versatile in nature, able to handle complex challenges while maintaining a positive attitude and a sense of humor.
Lead Apple Card acquisition campaigns across existing marketing channels (email, paid digital and awareness channels such as TV) in collaboration with a cross-functional team. Manage the budget, PO process, forecasting, and reporting for campaigns. In addition, you will identify best practices and insights to apply to future campaigns. Partner with the Apple Card Product team to optimize the apply flow, develop on-device marketing channels, and support new feature launches. Conduct research and compile data support for legal approval of new marketing claims, including working with legal to draft the appropriate disclosure in the most succinct, clear, and customer-friendly format.
Education & Experience
BS/BA Degree required. MBA preferred.