Executive Compensation Analyst
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! In this role, you will be a member of the executive compensation team partnering to drive the design and implementation of our executive compensation programs.
- 5+ years of experience as a compensation analyst, consultant, or similar role, focused on executive compensation
- Previous experience working on mergers and acquisitions
- Highly collaborative style and strong team orientation.
- Energetic, self-starter with the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a complex, matrix and fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- High integrity and ethics in handling confidential information
- Ability to get involved in the details while maintaining broader view
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellence
You will assist with the annual executive compensation analysis and planning cycles. Additionally, you will be a key partner on the People Mergers & Acquisitions team. The key responsibilities include. • Preparing Compensation Committee presentations and supporting materials • Conducting annual benchmarking and competitive assessments for the executive population • Partnering with People Business Partners to gathering executive compensation recommendations during the annual planning cycle • Researching and present executive compensation trends • Presenting and educating employees joining Apple through acquisitions on our compensation philosophy and compensation programs • Developing compensation recommendations and strategies for acquisitions
Education & Experience
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.