A/V Marketing Operations Lead - Apple TV+
Culver City, California, United States
Apple is seeking an expert A/V Marketing Operations Lead to work in lock step with our Series and Film Marketing and Creative teams in producing campaigns for our new Apple TV+ service. This Lead will project manage A/V marketing assets for all Apple TV+ Original Content that will be distributed across a range of paid and owned media channels. This role requires cultivating and maintaining positive relationships with internal and external partners, as well as ensuring that work delivers against Apple standards. You know how to deliver stories, on any platform, that drive fan engagement. You understand the importance of timeline management and have a creative sensibility that extends across content genres.
- At least 10 years of Marketing Operations or Project Management experience in A/V Production, with at least 5 years in team management experience in Entertainment
- Comfortable managing a high volume of Creative and campaign requests in parallel
- Proficient in TV, Digital, Social, and Print advertising formats and methodologies
- Knowledge and tracking of right and licensing agreements, such as audio/ music tracks, for Creative campaigns
- Collaborative and team oriented approach with experience in a quick moving and cross-functional environment
- Shown ability to deliver and direct high-quality A/V campaign Creative in a timely manner
- Develop and deliver creative solutions and processes to an Apple standard
- International experience or experience working with global teams; strong understanding of localization standards and practices a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to navigate a highly matrixed structure
Work with Series Lead and Key Art Leads to lead all aspects of Creative projects from start to finish. Orchestrate cross-functional meetings involving A/V Creative marketing campaigns for Apple Original Content. Manage requests against schedules and budgets amongst various Apple TV+ partners. Direct and partner with external agencies to develop A/V output. Cross-functional relationship building to ensure alignment on deliverable quality and Creative direction. Responsible for finding and building working relationships with new Creative and production vendors, as well as strengthening partnerships with current vendors. Establish a network of freelance talent to lead during high volume moments throughout the year.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent preferred.