Core Audio Software Engineering Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Core Audio team provides the audio software foundation across all of Apple's innovative products, including iPhone, iPod, iPad, Mac, Apple TV, Apple Watch, and HomePod. These platforms provide industry-leading audio performance, powering a rich ecosystem of both consumer and professional applications.
- At least 5 years of industry experience leading audio systems or application software
- Ability to lead technical design discussions from concept to implementation
- Strong knowledge of audio and software design
- Demonstrated ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of successfully managing product releases
- Excellent cross-functional communication skills
We are looking for a highly motivated audio software engineering manager with experience leading teams in audio systems design and shipping successful products. The position will involve leading all aspects of the development and evolution of various Core Audio system frameworks and APIs that support our rich app ecosystem, and will span audio technology across all of Apple’s platforms.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science or related