Legal Delivery Manager - Original Content, Legal & Studio Affairs
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love taking on big challenges without precedent? Do you possess a deep knowledge of the delivery process and a passion for innovation? As a part of our Legal group, you’ll help uphold Apple’s high ethical and corporate standards, as well as defend our intellectual property. You’ll help provide legal support for all our products and businesses across the globe. Working for a company that invents entire categories and industries means you’ll be challenged to creatively apply your deep delivery expertise to rare and often unexplored aspects of the law. Together with your team, you’ll provide the critical support needed worldwide for all Apple products and businesses. Apple’s Original Content Legal group seeks an exceptional Delivery Manager for its team, which supports Apple’s original video content efforts worldwide.
- 5-8 + years of forward-thinking experience in a delivery role at major television/film studios
- The ability to work with third-party producers to correct delivery deficiencies on a deadline
- Deep understanding of the delivery workflow and the ability to review and track all document/material assets deliverables
- Extensive knowledge of new-media production across different types of programming
- Established, strong relationships within the entertainment industry
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively on cross-functional teams
- Sound judgment, strong social & organizational skills, and the ability to handle multiple projects at a time
The Original Content Legal team is responsible for the full range of legal work for the acquisition, production, and distribution of video content. In this role, you will ensure complete delivery of all required documents and assets related to your delivery portfolio; liaise with Apple’s partners to facilitate timely and accurate delivery; and work with Apple’s production, clearance, credits, marketing, music, legal, post and video ops teams to resolve delivery-related issues. The successful candidate will be a diligent and dedicated advisor who can give concise, practical advice under tight deadlines.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree and excellent academic credentials.