Marketing and Publicity Counsel – Original Content, Legal and Studio Affairs
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love taking on big challenges without precedent? Do you possess a deep knowledge of the legal field and a passion for innovation? As a part of our Legal group, you’ll help uphold Apple’s high ethical and corporate standards, as well as defend our intellectual property. You’ll help provide legal support for all our products and businesses across the globe. Working for a company that invents entire categories and industries means you’ll be challenged to creatively apply your deep legal expertise to rare and often unexplored aspects of the law. Together with your team, you’ll provide the critical support needed worldwide for all Apple products and businesses. Apple’s Original Content Marketing Legal group seeks an exceptional individual to support a wide variety of work supporting Apple’s original video content efforts worldwide.
- Ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of entertainment marketing and contract drafting and negotiation experience at a law firm, television network, streaming service and/or major/mini-major film studio.
- Experience with marketing law, consumer protection and disclosures, IP legal issues, social media campaigns and creative production.
- Experience in rights and clearances, talent relations, awards campaigns, guild regulations and credits.
- Experience working with international marketing and legal teams, and on issues related to international marketing regulations.
- Ability to issue spot and advise on legal implications, while understanding and furthering business objectives.
- Demonstrated adaptability in advising a variety of client teams driven by a diverse set of business objectives.
- Comfort handling multiple projects on competing timelines.
- Superior verbal and written communication and analytical skills, coupled with the ability to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
In this role, you will work with a broad range of groups within Apple, including marketing, legal, business affairs, finance, production, publicity, retail, events, and creative teams, to oversee all elements of entertainment marketing legal for original video content worldwide.
Education & Experience
JD and admission to California Bar