UI Engineer, Siri Experience
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join a new team that is delivering new capabilities for Siri that will transform the way people engage with the world around them! We’re looking for strong engineers to work on cutting-edge technology, collaborate with experts across the Siri stack, and deliver new user interfaces that delight customers. As an engineer on our team, you will work on a product that makes complex technology easy to use for everyone. You will create and own user interfaces and technologies. You will implement groundbreaking user interactions, building on revolutionary artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques. And you will do all of these things as part of our new, fast-growing group within Siri. Are you ready to join us?
- 2+ years of industry experience in software development, apps or games.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, OOP.
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code.
- Proficiency with programming languages such as C#, Objective-C, Swift, etc
- Experience doing rapid prototyping. Good intuition in making time vs. complexity tradeoffs.
We are looking for experienced engineers who are passionate about creating amazing user experiences. You will have the opportunity to develop prototypes at the bleeding edge of technology to find the best experiences for our products. We work closely with Apple's Human Interface design team to define the next generation of computing. The ideal candidate for this role is comfortable working in a dynamic and creative environment. Prototypers are expected to work quickly and smartly to help determine the viability of ideas and technologies. You will need an ambition to explore a new world of uncharted possibilities. You will work closely with artists, designers, and engineers to define and prove new application concepts and UX paradigms.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field, Masters degree a plus.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.