Design Producer, Heath Strategic Initiatives
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Apple Health Strategic Initiatives team is hiring an experienced Producer with a passion for crafting user experiences that empower our customers to get more out of their lives. Our tight-knit creative team works alongside doctors, industry experts, and technologists to reimagine how people manage their health and wellness, and help them achieve their health goals. As Producer you will collaborate with creative leads to plan, scope, and initiate projects, define objectives and milestones, identify dependencies and requirements, facilitate reviews with senior leaders, and build consensus with internal and external partners. This job requires you to be an expert juggler, a master planner, and a flexible thinker who can balance multiple objectives and work with cross-functional partners to stake out emerging opportunities, generate concept proposals, and inform org-level consensus around UX vision and execution.
- 5+ years of experience in a digital/interactive producer or project management role.
- Experience working with design, research, product management, and engineering professionals on consumer-facing apps.
- Proven, successful experience working in a collaborative environment on multi-faceted projects from concept to completion.
- Experience managing scope, budget, risks, and resources for digital/interactive projects.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, with proven experience managing multiple stakeholders to deliver projects and programs.
Act as a bridge between creative, engineering, and product management teams, connecting all three groups and making sure interdependencies are understood and planned for. Develop and manage detailed project plans, scope, and schedules to orchestrate successful delivery on multiple projects. Collaborate with creative leads to manage budgets and allocations that ensure the creative teams are set up to succeed. Communicate status updates, dependencies, risks, and issues in an efficient and timely manner for quick resolution. Coordinate and drive executive reviews to ensure that work is reviewed by all relevant stakeholders and cleanly handed off to delivery teams. Foster inclusive working partnerships with leads, managers, and individual contributors alike, across design, research, marketing, product management, and engineering. Develop repeatable and scalable methodologies and processes to enable designers to work efficiently and deliver the most compelling user experiences across multiple products. Manage creative agency engagements and SOWs as required.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- Experience managing complex stakeholder relationships within a matrixed organization.
- Experience devising and operationalizing impact-measurement criteria (e.g. KPIs).
- Experience managing creative vendor relationships.
- Deep understanding of interactive user experience technologies and trends.
- Track record of operating with independence and creativity, delivering results in an organized, detail-oriented manner.
- Strategic thinker with strong communication and problem-solving abilities.