Operations Manager - Cloud Services (ACS)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple Cloud Services (ACS) Operations team is made up of strategic partners and trusted advisors that drive success and transformative changes for ACS. We bring value through deep functional and business expertise combined with analytical rigor to formulate and deliver strategies. Using core capabilities ― strategy, analytics, and communications ― we empower ACS to do amazing things to land the present, and build for the future. The ACS Operations team is responsible for developing and operationalizing strategy. The team provides critical insights using analytics, ensures cross-functional alignment of goals and execution and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and initiatives. We focus on aligning business priorities with day-to-day operations and help evolve ideas into future-growth initiatives. We enable the success of our operational teams by driving strategy, leading business planning and crafting communications. As the manager you will be a strategist, consultant and implementer and will work to streamline activities based on established priorities. You will assist in day-to-day management of issues and troubleshooting and will also pay attention to daily organizational needs with the goal of unburdening the VP to allow for more of their time to be spent on strategy decisions/new areas of opportunity. You will work closely with the business and Leadership team to help them grow, change and run the business. Does this sound exciting, join us!
- 7+ years in Operations or SW Operations
- 3+ years leadership within an operations environment
- Experience with headcount, hardware allocation, and leadership development
- Excellent at building relationships and execution of projects
- Event planning and ability to drive success
- You drive decision making for success of the organization and teams you partner with
- Outstanding communicator with a bias to action, an agile and creative problem solver with an ability to establish relationships and collaborate across functions. - Partner closely with other organizations including Product and Engineering, Communications, Finance, Legal and Operations. Use cross-functional knowledge and seek to understand issues, trends and perspectives that may influence the business. - Drive Leadership team towards clear, efficient and accountable decision-making. Instill and cascade core tenets of strategy for leadership and other internal and external partners. - Support ACS Leadership in setting overall communications strategy across the businesses and regions and lead all aspects of the planning of internal events and help align internal communications. - Handle headcount, plan space allocation to the organization, and drive unreleased HW distribution to select teams. - Enable employee growth by working towards trainings that support the overall organization - Strategize onboarding of individual contributors as well as managers alike. - Plan events whether it is All Hands, Conferences, Summits or Recruiting pop up booths. - Hold leadership team accountable and tracks progress against your org’s OKRs, plan, budget, HC, etc.