Lead/Senior UI Engineer, Apple Media Products
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple is seeking a Lead/Senior User Interface Engineer to join our Apple Media Products team.
- Experience serving in a Lead/Senior role within a larger Front-End Engineering team
- Proven ability to share and collaborate with peers both verbally and in writing
- Previous management experience a plus
- Experience building complex, large scale web applications
- Experience with CSS3 and Sass/LESS (ability to write mixins, partials, functions, etc) and usage in large scale applications
- Experience with Single Page Application architecture
- Proficient knowledge of Git and NPM
- Experience with UI Automation/Testing frameworks
- Strong desire to learn new programming languages and development tools
- Acute attention to detail and dedication to quality
- Excellent oral and written English interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with various CI workflows
As a Lead/Senior UI Engineer on our team, you will be responsible for building the next generation of UX for our industry-leading services such as Apple Music, Apple Arcade and Apple TV+. We need a highly motivated Senior Engineer to both organize and maintain our existing stack, as well as strategize closely with the team to set the future direction of our architecture. As a lead, you are expected to set a strong tone of team collaboartion, attention to detail, and dedication to quality. To be successful you are self-motivated; driven to achieve and exceed commitments. You also need to exude strong teamwork skills, including the ability to mentor and be mentored. You possess a strong passion to work in a growing, energizing environment of innovation. If you want to be part of this amazing team, this position is for you.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience.