Experience Strategist, Channel Interactive
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. Every day, millions of consumers around the world interact with Apple and its products in the indirect Channel through mobile, digital, and in-store experiences. The Indirect Channel plays a hugely meaningful role for Apple. We are driving strategies to provide customers a thoughtful, engaging, and seamless experience. In the role of Experience Strategist you will ensure that the customer is represented in the both the strategy and ultimately the execution of the digital product or service, specially Apple.com, the Apple Store app, social media platforms, and in-store digital experiences.
- You have at least 10 years of significant experience in experience strategy, design thinking or service design.
- You are passionate about bringing insights and customer/market trends to the team.
- You can manage multiple projects at once and understand the requirements of the creative process, including typical time and resources needed to produce quality work.
- You are a strong digital problem solver and have developed innovative, meaningful digital experiences.
- You are proficient in analytics, usability tests, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- You have outstanding presentation and communication skills.
Craft strategic deliverables, including product frameworks, insight articulation and idea generation and rational. Facilitate cross-functional work sessions and ideation sessions to bring strategy into actionable ideas. Bring customer insights and trends to build a strategy that stretches thinking and points to new opportunities. Collaborate with creative teams (UX, Visual, Copy, Brand Strategists, creative tech) to turn an idea into a digital experience Present work to internal teams and executives at Apple, clearly articulating design rationale. Demonstrate authority in our given area and mentor more junior members of the team or partnering teams to advance their knowledge of Apple’s strategic vision.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred.