Senior Software Engineer- Video Computer Vision
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Are you passionate about designing simple software solutions to tackle complex tasks? We are looking for someone who thrives on collaboration and wants to push the boundaries of what is possible today! The Video Computer Vision group is responsible for developing the technology shipped in Animoji, ARKit, and FaceID, and we are looking for an experienced software engineer to join our team. You will be working with experts in machine learning to develop OS components, frameworks and internal APIs to deliver real-time motion capture algorithms for AR/VR.
- Fluency in C++ is required, Objective-C is a big plus
- Professional system design and SW architecture skills
- Track record of shipped libraries, frameworks or SW systems
- In-depth understanding of data structures and algorithms in the standard library, memory system, and caching
- Best practices for writing fast, efficient, and testable code
- Profiling and optimization
- Strong sense of responsibility and an obsession with quality and details
We are looking for a creative software engineer to design and implement our algorithmic pipeline that ships with iOS and other Apple operating systems. You will work closely with internal clients fo fulfill their requirements and create prototype applications throughout the release process.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science or similar; and 5+ years of industry experience
- Experience with Apple's frameworks (e.g. ARKit, CoreML, Accelerate, SceneKit, Metal) is a plus * Background in computer vision, image processing, machine learning, computer graphics and/or animation is a plus