Product Manager, Apple TV+
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple, we don’t just create products. We create products, services, and experiences that redefine what customers expect and revolutionize entire industries. Be part of a team that dreams up what’s next, and that does everything necessary to make it happen. Bring your passion, dedication and focus, and help invent the future. Apple is looking for a forward-thinking and passionate Product Manager to join the team working on Apple's new video streaming service, Apple TV+ and its platform, the Apple TV app. This Product Manager will contribute to the product strategy, development, and launch of new experiences that allow customers around the world to discover Apple Originals along side all their other favorite shows and movies in the Apple TV app. Do you want to be a member of the Apple TV+ product team? You will help with defining the product experience across devices, ensuring customers can easily find and enjoy Apple Originals from first play to binging their favorite shows. The Product Manager is responsible for a set of features that grow Apple TV+ subscriptions, from sign-up to retention. The features you develop will help embed Apple TV+ even more closely with Apple’s other video services in the Apple TV app and across the Apple ecosystem. We require someone who will collaborate with a wide range of teams including fellow product mangers on the Apple TV+ team, as well as your counterparts across business, content production, operations, design, engineering, legal, finance, and marketing teams to just name a few.
- 5+ years of experience in product development
- An upbeat spirit of passion, energy, and enthusiasm
- Prior experience in digital media / entertainment and ideally, in the digital movie, music and TV industry
- Experience with digital subscription services
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience engaging and influencing partners from diverse backgrounds
- Excellent interpersonal skills with meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to learn quickly.
- Proven ability to lead through influence
- Successfully launched new products or features working closely with designers and engineers
- Experience writing consumer marketing materials teaming closely with marketing and PR
- Competitive, self-starter who thrives on multi-tasking in a highly dynamic and ambiguous environment
Help develop the product roadmap and align on priorities with business, engineering, design, and project management. Recommend strategies and features that drive engagement and revenue using compelling arguments grounded in data and research. Write clear and concise product requirements that capture the vision, goals, and key elements of new products and features. Work across many teams across Apple to ship features, striving for the best customer experience, and willing to make smart compromises when necessary. Be a specialist on the competitive landscape, proposing ways to innovate and not just imitate. Initiate, coordinate, and review launch activities or deliverables for new features in conjunction with business, public relations, AppleCare, marketing communications, and many others.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree required MBA a plus