Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for an energetic benefits professional with the ability to successfully handle multiple priorities in a complex and thriving environment.
- Advanced knowledge of employee benefit plan policies, practices and applicable laws, specifically related to requirements for Health Care Reform, ERISA, HIPAA, and COBRA compliance
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills to effectively interact with employees and leaders at all levels
- Experience managing vendors to optimal productivity and performance
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to partner and collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to work independently and complete multiple tasks
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies
- Ability to present data and recommendations in an organized and logical manner
Manage Apple’s U.S. healthcare programs include all benefits enrollment processes, tools and vendors. Specific duties include: Day-to-day vendor management System enhancements and testing Documentation review and maintenance for policies, plan documents, helpline, portal, and employee handbooks Data file feed coordination and data audits Compliance reporting for ACA, SOX, 5500s, etc. The programs included in the purview of this role include self-insured health, insured health, dental and vision, COBRA, HSA, and FSA. The successful candidate will partner well with internal functions in payroll, legal, and technology as well as with multiple external vendors to ensure operational excellence and an exceptional employee experience. This role will also partner from time-to-time on special global projects, acquisitions, and communications. A proficiency in program management, financial oversight, and attention to detail is expected for this role.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree or equivalent with 5+ years of employee benefits experience in a mid/large organization
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.