Technical Recruiter (Contract)
Austin, Texas, United States
Apple’s Hardware Technology Recruiting team is focused on delivering best-in-class recruiting service to our silicon engineering teams who build leading edge technology. This team utilizes effective and strategic sourcing techniques to find top-notch talent. We thrive on creativity, innovation and productivity.
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-pace, high volume environment.
- Proven background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and ‘hard to fill’ roles.
- Solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals.
- Exceptional closing and negotiation skills required.
- Attention to detail is mandatory and must demonstrate meticulous organization skills.
- Typically requires 3+ years of recruiting experience in software and/or hardware.
Partnering with Engineering Managers to understand their teams’ hiring needs and team dynamics. Develop sourcing strategies for identifying passive and active candidates that strive for innovation within their respective field. Act as a consultant through the hiring processes, HR related matters, compliance, compensation, leveling guidelines, etc. Negotiate potential offers and successfully close candidates. Partner with cross functional teams, Sourcing, Recruiting Systems, HR Business Partners and HR operations teams as needed through the recruiting process. Provide excellent, timely customer service to our hiring teams and ensure a seamless candidate experience for all potential candidates.
Education & Experience
BA/BS Degree preferred