Senior Interactive Producer, Retail
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all of Apple’s advertising and marketing efforts to ensure the detailed development and execution of outstanding communications. The Retail Interactive team is recruiting an experienced senior producer. This person will lead projects that design, launch and market complex products that extend Apple’s ecommerce platform. In this role, you will collaborate with internal creative and development teams, as well as with partners from Retail, Apple Pay and IS&T (Apple’s internal development group) as part of the producer team that designs experiences for Apple’s digital Retail platforms. You will have the opportunity to improve the way customers interact with Apple Retail, both in physical retail stores and online.
- At least seven to 10 years experience in digital project management.
- A successful track record of digital innovation and delivery across multiple platforms.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change with an ability to focus on the smallest detail as well as define broader strategic plans.
- Ability to work effectively with creative, development, and cross-functional teams.
- A true passion for crafting digital experiences.
- Proficient in building positive relationships with colleagues and business partners
- Strong interpersonal skills one on one and in large groups.
- Knowledge of a variety of Internet technologies.
- An inherent desire to work in a creative and dynamic environment.
- Self confident being on long-term projects ranging from 6 -18 months
- Experience with interdisciplinary projects across multiple teams ranging from 15 - 40+ people.
- Background in mentoring mid-to-junior producers on process and project execution
Prioritizes and summarizes information quickly and succinctly-including multiple streams of feedback. Works under tight deadlines and has the flexibility to accommodate change. Able to track project progress, responsible for schedule development, maintenance, and communication of status. Manages all project communications and documentation in a meticulous and timely way. Identifies risks and dependencies in cross-functional program plans, and takes appropriate action to mitigate risks and handle partner expectations. Sets up project file organization (including briefs, schedules, reference material, specifications, and legal requirements). Archives project files and assets. Coordinates integration of copy and imagery including working closely with our content delivery and legal teams. Maintains deliverable lists, and distributes a weekly "hot sheet" of project priorities to team members. Routes layouts, copy, renderings, and production files for internal review and approval. Schedule and deliver hand-offs, and assure delivery of appropriate assets to internal teams. Lead calendaring for partner interviews and client meetings. Monitor team morale and keep a positive attitude while going through the challenges of a large projects Able to be the cornerstone of a project with balancing multiple partner expectations Manage and attend weekly business team updates for all projects
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree is required.