Creative Director, Apple TV+ Marketing
Culver City, California, United States
Working and collaborating with all Marketing team leaders, this Creative Director role will focus on the development of Apple TV+ show branding and artwork to be used across all global multi-platform campaigns. You will be required to maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners, as well as ensuring that work delivers against Apple standards. The right candidate will know how to capture the essence of a series in a bold and powerful image, and engage audiences on any platform. You should have a pulse on new and creative industry trends and a creative sensibility that extends across content genres. You excel at building strong cross-functional relationships in fast paced organization with ambiguity. You will inspire our team and creative partners to bring great creative to life with flawless execution. You should have top-notch project management and organizational skills. A powerful passion for television, film, and pop culture is a requirement.
- Shown ability to create and direct high-quality entertainment creative and brand design
- Minimum of 8 years creative design and direction experience with emphasis in entertainment, preferably at least 5 years leading a team
- Strong Mac skills and fluency / expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign) and Apple Keynote
- Ability to develop creative solutions when required to pivot
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Digital, Social, AV, and Print advertising formats and design best practices
- Collaborative and team oriented approach
- Experience working directly with talent and creators to collaborate on campaigns
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel
- Experience working with global teams a plus
Inspire and lead the development of the Apple FYC voice and brand. Involves guiding collaborative process through ATV+ Marketing up through Apple corporate. Lead and execute FYC campaigns across print and digital Provide vision and direction for landmark industry-facing events—including TCA, Awards Screenings. Manage budgets for all FYC / Awards projects Assign work across internal and external agencies Manage workflow of all projects, working collaboratively with producer to ensure projects are on time and on budget Help guide the creative development for all show marketing materials and brand design elements Help manage the development of key art for all shows including building and organizing key art presentations for upper management Help guide the creative direction for promotional materials for concept development, creative direction, and tactical executions Help oversee relationships with outside creative agencies, providing direction and revisions on comp explorations, reviewing proofs and approving mechanicals Oversee production calendars and provide needed direction for projects, flagging potential issues and ensuring our team is able to meet various deadlines Lead the fulfillment of all print and outdoor/transit media buys as needed Develop multi-media extensions that extend the show across the Apple Ecosystem Play a key role in creative brainstorming on a wide-range of campaigns across marketing and product Articulate creative plans across our cross-functional teams and senior leadership Help find and build working relationships with new creative and production vendors, as well as strengthening partnerships with current vendors, to conceive/execute campaigns Oversee creative budgets and timelines Monitor team budget and sign off all on vendor invoices Supervise the organization and distribution of all show and network creative assets with internal and external partners
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent.