Sr Software Engineer - Apple Partner Solutions and Tech
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, phenomenal ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Apple's Partner Solutions and Technology team within the Information Systems and Technology organization as a Sr Software Engineer with a passion for delivering spectacular mission critical applications. Our team trusts in fun, camaraderie, learning, and collaboration at work, and are looking for candidates that shares those values.
- Hands-on with architecture, design, development and deployment of enterprise systems
- A minimum of 7 years experience design, development and testing
- Experience rolling out distributed, large-scale, low latency web applications
- Strong experience in Java/JEE, developing and consuming REST services
- Proficient in Spring framework and related open source technologies
- Experience with relational and no-SQL databases. MongoDB would be a plus.
- Working experience in Software Development Lifecycles and Agile methodologies
- Experience with automated testing methodologies and frameworks
- Experience or familiarity with UDP based products (Aspera, Signiant) or transport protocols TCP/UDP a plus
- Experience with AWS core technologies a plus
- Proficient with test driven development approach, and various Test and development frameworks
This will be your opportunity to be part of the team that builds the Customer and Partner Facing Apps and is in-charge of defining the Next Gen Digital experience Architect, design and implement highly available and scalable enterprise solutions that can match Apple volumes Ability to distinguish/combine meaningful SQL and NoSQL technologies to architect the right solution Utilize the expertise in Java frameworks including Spring, REST Interface with Business, application owners, developers and project managers Be responsible for promised deliveries in time Collaboration with Project Management team and multi-functional teams Review technical designs and perform code review We're looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
BS degree in computer science or equivalent