Strategic Initiatives Program Manager, WW
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Health, Government and Education organization generates revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. We are here to grow Apple’s business through partnering with our direct sales teams, channel resellers, partners and carriers. We develop programs and strategies that transform the way people work, learn and manage their health. To realize this goal, we build relationships, develop partner capabilities and programs—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to build plans that scale the business and adoption of the Apple ecosystem.
- Hands on experience leading complex, cross-functional initiatives
- Knowledge of the carrier industry, consumer, or enterprise sales and operations processes
- Outstanding analytical skills and comfort with: return on investment analyses, identification and measurement of program critical metrics and technical aspects of systems and processes
- Experience in interacting with, presenting to and influencing all levels of leadership
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to facilitate collaboratively in cross-functional decision-making environments
Lead and successfully deliver programs intended to evolve the worldwide Health, Government and Education business Through clear communication of program vision and goals, work across Apple to guide the initiative to a successful conclusion. You will identify all required work streams, lead program updates, raise appropriately, and own problem resolution Partner cross-functionally to establish and report key performance indicators, track program results against intended business outcomes, and assess overall efficiency of the initiative Use input from cross-functional teams to identify program components and resources required for that initiative to become part of the day to day business Develop criteria for future use and scale best in class practices Seek out, identify and quantify key insights on ways to drive efficiency and scale You problem solve creatively to complete complex assignments. You are dedicated to meeting expectations and requirements; you get first-hand information and use it to identify and propose improvements to systems, processes and services, always acting with Apple and the customer in mind. You strive for excellence in everything you do. Despite changing priorities across disparate aspects of your role, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy head-on. You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You are someone who actively engages and works with teams to discuss and scenario plan through all possibilities, an active listener you persistently work through details understanding and prioritising the important areas of communication and information that have ability to drive impact. You relate well to all kinds of people. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who is direct, truthful and constructive.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.