Senior Program Manager, Apple Card Operations
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job. Apple Pay is the leading mobile payments platform for in-store and online payments launched by Apple five years ago. Apple Pay is rapidly growing and recently launched Apple Card – a new kind of credit card, built by Apple. Apple Card is founded on simplicity, transparency and privacy, and designed to help customers lead a healthier financial life. Apple Card has been the most successful credit launch in history, and we’re just getting started. The Apple Card and Apple Cash operations team is seeking an experienced Digital Payments & Fraud subject matter expert to help drive and support the evolution of the business, working in lock step with internal and external business partners You will work cross-functionally with a variety internal groups as well as with external partners, primarily Apple Card and Apple Cash issuing banks and payment networks, to deliver results. You should have significant experience in launch readiness, partner/vendor management, card payments, fraud and customer servicing. This role is full-time and is located in our Austin, Texas office.
- 10+ years professional experience in credit card operations, focused on fraud operations driving user experience improvements and developing fraud mitigation strategies
- Experience in business operations functions, including various customer servicing channels, vendor management, fraud, risk, and data analysis
- Adept at identifying developing trends and quickly developing solutions
- Proven ability to learn quickly and get results in a new space
- Passion for digging deep into a subject matter area
- Solution oriented with the ability to drive methodical improvements via qualitative and quantitative data
- Ability to collaborate with different teams, utilize outstanding influencing skills, and demonstrate strong senior-level/executive communication abilities
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing, and unpredictable work environment
- Ability to synthesize complex topics and distill key business dynamics to senior leaders and partners
- Aptitude and interest in new technical concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver large scale projects on-time with consistently successful results while working across departments and time zones.
- Solid ability to operate autonomously across multiple teams in a matrixed organization.
- High level of proficiency crafting high impact presentations using Keynote (or MS PowerPoint) to clearly articulate solutions.
- Experience in facilitating process re-engineering and improvement workshops.
- Collaborative, flexible and open working style, with an ability to quickly establish trust and credibility.
- Proficiency with Apple products and applications is preferred
- Integrity, energy and sense of urgency to “make things happen”
Drive efficiency of Apple Card servicing work-streams to ensure outstanding customer service and support. Develop and drive improvements across internal and external partners to create best-in-class operational experiences through collaboration, leadership and a customer-focused approach Run operational readiness of new features or policy changes Track and manage all business operations work-streams for critical initiatives. Partner with product and program teams to ensure outstanding customer experience. Scope and directly manage requirements/use case process for larger initiatives as needed. This will involve working with key business partners. Lead regularly scheduled, cross-functional updates and business reviews. Engage with colleagues across cross-functional teams to identify integration points and dependencies, and developing high level solution proposals for these integrations. Effectively manage partners, subject matter authorities, executives and other internal groups through effective written and verbal communication. Manage change. Some travel required (20-25%)
Education & Experience
B.A./B.S. Degree required; Masters/MBA preferred.