Account Executive, US Health Business
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Tim cook, Apple’s CEO has recently stated “If you zoom out into the future, and you look back, and ask the question, ‘What was Apple’s greatest contribution to mankind?’ It will be about health” The US Health team is responsible for building a sustainable and scalable partnerships that deliver health focused benefits to the end-customers. We believe the unique combination of portability, user experience, and data privacy and security, made possible through Apple’s integrated hardware and software platform deliver the best health solutions for the customers.
- You have proven experience in building and managing large businesses, responsible for delivering sales results.
- You are passionate about Apple & the fitness/health space. You are familiar with Consumer and/or Fitness and/or Health industries.
- You have strategic agility: demonstrated capability to identify and drive new opportunities in unfamiliar industry.
- You are able to formulate clear go-to-market strategy, drive execution and operate the business through partner teams.
- You have strengths in relationship development/management, teaming across functions, deal making & negotiations.
- You are a strong self-starter who is able to work independently to develop new areas with ability to work in a dynamic, sometimes ambiguous environment.
This is an outstanding ambitious opportunity within Apple that has the potential to impact and craft US health business for many years to come. It is also a highly cross functional role, where many specialized groups within Apple will collaborate to create the best solution for customer’s well-being. You will build and strengthen partnerships with diverse set of industry leading companies in both healthcare and consumer segments. You will look for opportunities to apply Apple’s outstanding product/services offering within the partner in order to create scalable business and deliver value to partners and end-customers. Build positive relationship with diverse teams within Apple both in Cupertino and in other countries to ensure we deliver the best-in-class experience.
Education & Experience
You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education. MBA preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.