Brand Strategist - Apple Services, Creative Communications
Culver City, California, United States
Apple Services Creative Communications is seeking a Brand Strategist to encourage and guide the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns for Apple Music, App Store and Apple Arcade. By serving as a strategic leader for our creative, marketing and cross-functional teams, the Strategist will play a key part in making Apple Services relevant and compelling to current and future customers.
- 8+ years experience leading strategy in creatively driven organizations
- Extensive experience working with creative teams in fast-paced environments and proven track record of finding simple, provocative solutions to complex problems
- Comprehensive understanding of research methods, marketing fundamentals and brand frameworks
- Familiarity with and appreciation for the effects of technology, media and production parameters on creative development
- Capable of leading strategic discussions with senior partners
- Can consider and react to new information quickly but thoughtfully
- Demonstrated ability to impact cross-functional decision making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Translate business objectives into differentiated creative strategies. Develop briefs that encourage Creative teams to deliver effective concepts. Apply strategic rigor to creative decision making throughout the marketing organization. Build internal partnerships and gain insight from people across the wider organization. Work in close partnership with Marketing, Product and business leaders to reimagine how Apple Services might appear in the world. Our Ideal Candidate is motivated and driven by phenomenal outcomes, believes in the power of ideas and creativity, and is proactive about seeking new information and insights. Demonstrates empathy for people; keeps up with trends in categories and cultures. Collaborates well with people from different backgrounds and subject areas, and enjoys cultivating relationships and aligning teams around a vision.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Creative advertising or design agency experience preferred.
- Samples of briefing materials or case studies required.