Post Market Surveillance Analyst - Health
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Our ever-evolving suite of fitness and Health features in iPhone and Watch are helping our users live more active, healthier lives. Be ready to make something great when you come here. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same dedication to innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. If you care deeply about impacting user health in meaningful ways, we'd love to talk with you.
- 5+ years of Quality/ Post Market Experience
- Experience with risk management is highly preferred
- You'll have experience with high volume complaints
The Post Market Surveillance Analyst is responsible for performing the domestic and international product surveillance activities. You'll be responsible for all administrative activities associated with the post market surveillance program including, but not limited to reviewing, managing, and closing complaints records; evaluating customer feedback and adverse event reporting. Additional activities will include supporting product introduction activities, process development/improvement and working with the cross functional teams to ensure a comprehensive post market program.
Education & Experience
- - You are well organized and able to take initiative in an ambiguous environment
- - You are an outstanding teammate, willing to help out where needed
- - Passionate and committed to supporting a great customer experience
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.