Sr. Corporate Marketing Recruiter
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s Marketing Recruiting team is focused on delivering best-in-class recruiting service to our Marketing teams. This team utilizes effective and strategic sourcing techniques to find top-notch talent. We thrive on creativity, innovation and productivity. Do you dream to work in a creative, dynamic and challenging work environment? We seek a self starter, forward-thinking person with a strong recruiting background to come join the team and be part of something big!
- 5+ years of corporate recruiting experience.
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-pace, high volume productive environment.
- Recruiting experience should include hiring for Public Relations/Communication, Product Marketing, Corporate Events, Worldwide Business and Education, etc
- Attention to detail is mandatory and demonstrate meticulous organization skills.
- Validated background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and "hard to fill" roles.
- The ability to change gears on short notice and adapt to fast changing environments.
- Solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals.
- Exceptional closing and negotiation skills are required.
- Full life-cycle recruiting. - Partnering with Hiring Managers to understand their teams’ hiring needs and team dynamics. - Act as a consultant in hiring processes, HR related matters, compliance, compensation, leveling guidelines, etc. - Identify, engage and secure top hardworking candidates (both passive and active). - Be responsible for attracting and identifying candidates that strive for creativity and understands that every detail matters. - Develop sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting viable candidates for each specific requisition. - Be the search expert for functional areas by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements. - Work closely with recruiting coordinators to move candidates through the interview process as smoothly and quickly as possible. - Negotiate potential offers and successfully close candidates. - Establish relationships with Research/Sourcing, Recruiting Systems, HR Business Partners and HR Records teams during the recruiting process. - Provide excellent customer service to our hiring teams and ensure a seamless candidate experience for all potential candidates.
Education & Experience
BA/BS Degree Preferred