Business Development Manager - Wallet Services
Austin, Texas, United States
Sales and Business Development
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to help define and enable new functionality for Wallet Services. As our ideal candidate, you are dynamic, results-drive and enjoy a high-change environment that is focused on building the next generation of Apple Pay experiences. As a successful candidate, you have an insatiable curiosity, you are comfortable with ambiguity, you enjoy thinking about edge cases, and you are a strong verbal and written communicator. You are a self-motivated and driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You love process flows and asking “what if?” to find and resolve issues before our customers do. You have a high level of integrity, energy, and sense of urgency to “make things happen”. You can balance the needs of multiple teams and maintain a strong sense of empathy for your partners.
- 10+ years business development experience in driving new features within a mobile first organization
- Experience in running complex partner relationships
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork/collaboration, and organizational skills
- Flexibility to handle directional changes with the ability to balance moving priorities and a portfolio of initiatives to ensure project success and drive impact
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes unpredictable work environment
- Self-starter and results oriented; proven results building lasting relationships
- Proven ability to assess business and client/partner needs, prioritize accordingly and advance appropriately; success innovating, identifying and delivering new business, product, market opportunities with clients
- Analytical problem solver with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs
- Proficiency with Apple products and applications is preferred
Demonstrate and develop collaborative and impactful relationships with diverse portfolio of ecosystem providers to drive broad adoption of Apple Pay services and functionality. Develop new ideas, business, solutions, and market/vertical opportunities for Apple Pay and Wallet Services with an eye towards key partners and scalability. Develop strategy and tactics to drive substantive and measurable change in adoption rate, usage, penetration and scale through partners. Implement and bring to bear tools to provide pipeline visibility to demonstrate progress and facilitate decision making at all levels of the organization.
Education & Experience
BA/BS Required, MA/MS preferred