Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Apple IS&T is looking for an individual with strong Hybris experience involving core platform, back office framework, WCMS, datahub and CPQ. Working in an enterprise environment building our next generation B2B eCommerce platform using Hybris under the hood. In this Software Engineer position, working on a team of software engineers that are building the best possible eCommerce application for our B2B customers. You’ll work closely with our business team members and other partners to implement new solutions. In this role you will be partnering with other hardworking engineering minds across the company working on some of the coolest technologies. If you have a passion for quality and a keen eye for details this will be a phenomenal fit. You will also enjoy the benefits of working in a fast growing business where you are encouraged to "Think Different" and where your efforts play a key role in the success of Apple's business.
- Hands on experience in SAP Hybris 1808, 1905+ versions.
- Must have owned the hybris implementations 2-3 implementations in the capacity of Technical Lead & Architect.
- Experience in customizing the applications with SAP.
- Experience with Flexible-Search, impex, Catalog synchronization, CronJobs, Cockpits, Account Management, Shopping Cart, Checkout/Payment, and Order Processing on Hybris
- Experience with SAP CPQ for the configurable products
- Must-have experience working with Data Hub, and ImpEx scripts to integrate hybris with SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Strong Java/J2EE background with deeper knowledge on Spring frameworks such as spring-security, spring-mvc, spring-data, JPA & hibernate.
- Experience integrating hybris with search technologies like SOLR, endeca etc
- Nice to have CPI integration
- Experience with design and development of highly available, distributed and scalable transactional enterprise systems.
- Experience with the build & deployment processes with Jenkins, code quality tools like Sonar, Fortify
- Experience with Linux, Tomcat, Apache httpd and Jenkins
- Good experience with change control and version control processes using source code control tools, specifically Git.
- Working knowledge of build tools such as Ant and Maven and also hands on with the DevOps processes
- Have excellent interpersonal, listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Understanding of eCommerce and business-to-business (B2B) systems
- Familiarity with template driven rendering and client and server side MVC architectures
- Familiarity with Splunk for investigating or monitoring problems on systems.
- Work under aggressive schedules and with multi-functional teams to achieve large initiatives.
- Experience with automated testing methodologies and frameworks
Analyzing user stories and requirements to determine if enough level of detail is provided. If not, drive conversations to detail out the full requirement. Map these requirements to our existing eCommerce solution to resolve whether they can be achieved through "out of the box" capabilities or if customizations are needed. Drive documentation of technical design and architecture of the system. Collaborate with onsite and offshore developers/engineers regarding what should be included in the software packaged application, or product to ensure it is included for roll-out/implementation Reviews application architecture and design, development and maintenance programming work you're doing, technology tools, and associated technology process for application systems, including coordinated software and hardware application configurations. Key contribution to the development and delivery of systems; help shape system requirements, and develop analysis-level documents that reflect the requirements Work with multi-functional team for integrations and data needs Improves and carries out coding standards and follows CI/CD process. Write software and participate in code reviews in debugging and coding to problem solve. Develop prototypes and POCs to demonstrate new ideas or illustrate the use of new technologies and how to apply it into our systems Own and review work for accuracy, quality, application performance and completeness Keep up to date with the latest technologies and tools and evangelize their value within the development teams Strive for top quality results and continuously look for ways to improve and enhance system reliability, performance, and security. We're looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Related field with a minimum of 5-6 years technical experience in meaningful areas.