Apple TV+ Acquisition Strategist
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for an experienced digital marketer to work on the Services Digital Advertising team focused on paid media strategy supporting the Apple TV+ Service. You have both strategic and executional experience in digital media and have worked on full-funnel digital campaigns with a strong performance background.
- 5+ years in digital media, with recent performance media experience.
- Solid experience in performance/acquisition marketing, ideally supporting subscription services.
- Understanding of conversion metrics against LTV modeling
- Well-versed in the campaign planning process and experience managing large budgets.
- Strong understanding of programmatic advertising.
- Expertise in media tracking, attribution methodologies, and a history of working with analytics teams.
- Skilled at developing and exercising cross-functional influence; translating between business owners and technical teams.
- Strong cross-team collaboration and a demonstrated test-and-learn mindset.
- Clear and effective communication and confidence in presenting your work with the ability to deliver impactful presentations at all levels of the organization.
- An ability to lead impactful programs independently under concurrent deadlines with a willingness to go outside your job and comfort zone to move projects forward.
- Familiarity with ad-tech and mar-tech.
- Helps contribute to overall process efficiencies
- Ensures overall accuracy of budgets and campaign execution
- Experience working with streaming services a plus!
You will partner with your manager and peers in the ownership of the paid digital media strategy for Apple’s Video line of business. Your main priority will be supporting the Apple TV+ service by developing ongoing subscription acquisition campaigns and supporting the overall Apple TV App product. You’ll develop and direct execution of full-funnel campaign strategy in partnership with the larger internal media team and our agency. Your day-to-day may include: briefing internal & external partners, campaign planning, meeting with partners, creative reviews, solving complex reporting questions, budget planning, developing learning agendas and tests, etc. This role sits on the larger Digital Marketing team that works across all services and channels. The team is very data-driven, iterates constantly, and vigorously adapts. This is a brand new role in one of the fastest-growing divisions at Apple, designed for someone who is a highly creative, adaptive, and savvy content & performance marketer.
Education & Experience
BA or BS degree