Senior Admin Assistant - Apple Cloud Services
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple Cloud Services is looking for an Executive Admin Assistant to provide exec level administrative support in an effective and well-organized manner. The ideal candidate works efficiently, is highly organized, and enjoys solving problems in creative ways and shines in a non-stop dynamic engineering environment. You’ll work collaboratively and autonomously while taking initiative to complete task/projects with minimal supervision while working with proximate and cross-functional teams. Strong research skills, flexibility, interpersonal abilities, event management and project coordination experience is required.
- Minimum of 5+ years of EA experience supporting executives.
- Proven record of running daily schedules, processes, task management and day to day operations for a Leadership Team
- Ability to independently self-manage assignments and handle sensitive and confidential information with integrity, discretion and upmost secrecy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong sense of integrity.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and making confident and well-informed decisions.
- Sound judgment.
- Demonstrates an ability to anticipate needs and changes, then react with the best interest of the business in mind.
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a pressure filled and time sensitive environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the talent to establish and manage relationships cross-functionally.
- Proficiency in Apple products and programs such as iCal and Keynote; knowledge of Excel preferred but not required.
- Possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations
- Strong work ethic while balancing the needs of the individuals and the business.
- Ability to influence others; handle conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward.
- Calm under pressure, sense of humor and good with people.
- Event planning and management with executing small and large events.
As an Executive Assistant, you will support the Executive Admin to the VP of Cloud Services. The EA will provide high level support to the Org and Leadership Team. Daily activities include challenging and cross functional calendar management, problem solving, event management, and working with other admin and Apple teams to meet deadlines. You collaborate well with internal and external customers to meet business objectives. Possesses a can-do approach coupled with the ability to work autonomously and thoroughly on a wide range of confidential and time-sensitive assignments.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant
- Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. United States Department of Labor.
- Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in San Francisco, review the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance guidelines applicable in your area.
- Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace. Reasonable Accommodation and Drug Free Workplace policy Learn more