Video Subscriptions Marketing Lead - Apple TV Channels
Culver City, California, United States
The Apple Media Products team is seeking an experienced and ambitious marketer to drive customer acquisition for partner SVOD services. The Video Subscription Marketing Lead will support the development of customer acquisition & lifecycle strategies across paid, owned, and earned media channels. This role requires a savvy self-starter with a heavy performance marketing background. This person will take a leadership role to coordinate across multiple internal teams and content partners to bring together all aspects of a user's lifecycle: from acquisition, customer engagement, to long-term retention and win-back. We're seeking a deep understanding of SVOD funnel marketing, evaluating and establishing customer segmentations to reach goals, and experience in optimizing marketing plans based on critical metrics and analysis.
- 7+ years of relevant marketing experience within the video subscription space with a strong analytical background
- Experience in launching multi-channel marketing campaigns working with multiple partners and functional teams
- Excels at marketing analytics, understands the needs of performance marketing dashboards, and has a proven record of running efficient performance drive campaigns
- Foster and maintain positive relationship management abilities and demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with content partners at all levels of an organization
- Strong presentation skills and experience with crafting Keynote presentations for marketing strategy and planning
- Ability to balance large workloads in a dynamic environment
- An ambitious self-starter that is self-sufficient, and a highly motivated individual with a team-first mentality
- Real passion for and knowledge of digital media distribution, film and TV
Support development of a full funnel marketing strategy that maximizes growth and retention of partner SVOD services within the Apple TV app. Apply a subscription performance marketing lens when collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams to bring together all aspects of a customer’s lifecycle: acquisition through to retention and valuable win-back plans. Ideate, develop, and facilitate execution of earned & owned channel strategies & programs across the Apple ecosystem that will drive large scale awareness and audience growth. Collaborate with Content partners to establish benchmarks and develop scalable marketing program recommendations. Apply a rigorous test-and-learn optimization methodology through A/B and market testing and develop strategy recommendations based on analytical insights. Includes ability to interpret marketing campaign data to draw out key insights to influence future campaigns in partnership with business analytics teams. Track and measure success on a regular basis to share across the organization to influence future strategic decisions. Substantiate marketing improvements and new requirements through business case development.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required. Masters degree preferred.