Systems Analyst - Supply Chain Execution - SAP Global Systems
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
We at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. To support operations that change the world, we need outstanding systems. Apple’s SAP Global Systems organization is looking for a team member to drive systems initiatives in Logistics Execution and Supply Chain areas. The role requires a combination of SAP and non-SAP functional and technical knowledge to deliver complex projects in a highly coordinated, heterogeneous landscape working in multi-functional teams on extremely meaningful work assignments. You should have good knowledge of SAP products in this space as well as the extensibility framework to customize standard capabilities. You should be familiar with emerging SAP technologies in space of S/4 HANA & Cloud and have gained hands-on experience during prior project implementations.
- 5+ years of experience with proven track record of excellence
- Expertise in building SAP, customized SAP or custom solution to meet business needs
- Good understanding of domestic and international, Inbound and Outbound, parcel and bulk transportation as well as all the players in this domain.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proactive in approach and ability to complete deliverables with little guidance
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail and comfortable in working with numbers.
- Ability to remain focused when faced with ambiguity and work efficiently under pressure while balancing multiple tasks
- Ability to assimilate and learn complex processes in a changing and dynamic work environment on a steep learning curve
- Demonstrable experience working reliably in a matrix, global organization
- Full cycle project experience implementing SAP S/4 HANA and SAP Cloud would be plus
- Technical understanding of technologies like HANA, Enterprise Portal, UI5, Fiori and Machine learning
- Understanding of ABAP, SQL, Java technology stacks, Python technologies
- Propensity and aptitude to learn and work in new technology
Work with business users on requirements analysis, design review, testing and implementation Translate complex multi-functional business needs into system design and technical specifications Work with application owners, developers, project managers and support teams within IS&T Articulate Business Requirements, lead design discussions and present to obtain consensus on new ideas Manage technical and functional accountability for specific applications Lead proof-of-concept and pilot implementations to demonstrate your ideas or illustrate application of new technologies Contribute in strategic direction of systems, solutions and architecture Design, configuration, customize SAP suite of solutions in S/4 HANA, SAP Cloud Platform Extend SAP standard features to support Apple needs Working knowledge of interfaces across systems (both SAP and non-SAP) utilizing various frameworks Knowledge of SAP Data Models, data dictionary and table design in the sourcing Establish close relationship and partnership with multi-functional IS&T and business partners Ability to work efficiently in highly outsourced and matrix organization We're looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
MS/BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent