Software Engineer (Fullstack ML Service Infrastructure)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
- Strong experience with developing rich, interactive and well-performing user interfaces using frameworks like React.
- Solid expertise in building highly scalable, distributed, loosely coupled systems.
- Deep knowledge of concurrency, resiliency, and caching.
- Experience with building services using REST/gRPC.
- Experience with running microservices in public cloud infrastructure like Amazon AWS/Microsoft Azure or Kubernetes.
- Working experience with RDBMS&NoSQL, technologies like MySQL/Cassandra.
- Expertise in object oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Understanding of distributed computing concepts like sharding, queues, consensus and service discovery.
- Design, implement, and evolve the web application for different ML use cases. - Build a flexible ML service platform that can be easily customized toward different use cases. - Design and build scalable infrastructure to support our ML pipelines from data collection and training to deployment. - Integrate with different internal digital asset processing workflows to provide Machine Learning as a service. - Collaborate with multi-functional teams of engineers, data analytics, Machine Learning specialists, and products to build new features.
Education & Experience
BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Nice to have:
- - Experience with A/B Testing.
- - Experience with building end-to-end Machine Learning system.
- - Experience with Big Data processing framework like Hadoop/MapReduce/Spark.
- - Experience using CI/CD environments (Jenkins, Spinnaker, etc).