AI/ML - Internal Communications Manager, Chief of Staff
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
We are seeking a dynamic hardworking professional to craft and own our global communications strategy for the Machine Learning and AI organization. You will plan, lead, execute, measure success, and improve programs as needed. You will drive projects from initial concept through final delivery, partnering closely with the leadership teams, Human Resources, and employees. This position will be, at different times, a writer, project manager, critical/creative problem solver, storyteller, and messaging authority. You will be collaborative, hardworking, high energy, organized, articulate, and able to distill messages.
- 5+ years in employee or internal communications in a technology-related field.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with communicating and collaborating with globally distributed teams.
- Comprehension for what makes Apple “Apple,” and ability to reflect it in all communications.
- Strong leadership with an emphasis on collaboration, proactive, flexible, can-do attitude.
- A demonstrated passion for the audience experience, design, written and rich media communications, and knowledge of how to leverage each to achieve communication goals.
- Strong project and program management skills and the ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously.
- Skilled in multi-tasking, delivering under tight timelines, adapting quickly to change.
- Ability to create and develop productive and engaging employee relationships.
- A gifted eye for visual design and aesthetics essential.
- Develop and execute our global communication and collaboration strategy for AI/ML, which may include building and publishing a wide variety of materials such as presentations, email messages, web content, newsletters, etc. - Drive people initiatives within the organization around remote work, collaborative standard methodologies, tools for communicating, etc. - Support AI/ML-wide communication efforts, such as all-hands meetings, email communication, presentations, and web content. - Establish and maintain two-way channels and robust feedback loops to ensure employees are heard. - Develop and run communication for monthly newsletters, organization announcements, etc. - Lead and support employee initiatives and programs, such as career development, performance reviews, rewards, and recognition.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.