AI/ML Publications Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple’s AI/ML organization is looking for a Program Manager to partner with researchers in the publication of groundbreaking technologies across products and platforms using machine learning and artificial intelligence. This role requires the ability to build strong relationships, initiate robust change management, and coordinate across cross-functional partners. We are looking for a creative thinker who can strategize and implement in an ever-changing environment. This teammate will use collaboration and partnership to impact engagement across multiple teams.
- Ph.D or 5+ years of engineering or research experience working on ML/AI projects.
- Relevant experience in academic publishing.
- Strong analytical skills and a curiosity to discover opportunities for impact.
- Strong experience with leading, organizing and executing core programs with rolling deadlines.
- Extraordinary relationship management skills with the ability to influence and collaborate across all levels in the organization.
- Possess natural curiosity to drive the next levels of business questions and insights and not afraid to ask questions.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, to all levels of an organization.
- Ability to filter and distill meaningful information for the right audience.
To be successful, you will be eliminating barriers to your team's success, clearly communicating their work to all partners and ensuring the big picture stays in focus while digging into the details on specific issues. RESPONSIBILITIES - Identify project scope, constraints, dependencies, and risks and execute projects to completion. - Organize and drive program steering committee and program coordinators, to include regular meetings, roles and responsibilities, deadlines and deliverables. - Drive management of tooling improvements, documentation, and trainings. - Define requirements and responsibilities for participants of the publication program, as well as onboarding experience and award program. - Gather and communicate project status, metrics, and key results clearly to leadership and executive team. - Be clear, concise, and effective in written and verbal communications.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.