Distributor Account Manager - US Consumer Channel Sales
Tampa, Florida, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Does an exciting, dynamic, fast paced and pressure-filled environment catch your attention? Good, because the US Distribution team is seeking a sales professional, with a real passion for technology and innovation, to enable growth in all lines of business with our US Consumer Reseller Partners. At the end of the day, we are here to grow Apple’s consumer business through collaboration, account management, growth plans and sales actions with our distribution partners, enabling the consumer reseller channels. This is a remote, home-office based position located in Tampa, FL. Alternative work locations include Austin, TX or Santa Clara Valley, CA.
- A performance-proven sales background including 10+ or more years of channel sales and/or distribution management experience
- Deep understanding of the distribution process and know how to collaborate and work with distributors to drive downstream channels sales
- You don't mind ambiguity because you rely on your excellent skills to drive creative execution, and your team building talents to finish tasks
- Ability to drive a weekly sales management cadence against a set of key goals and objectives
- Ability to engage and build, complex customer relationships at all levels of an organization
- Experience in commanding a room to navigate, influence and negotiate with key executives and decision makers
- You are confident when presenting to all levels of management and are able to collaborate across diverse cross-functional, cross-cultural teams
- Keynote is what you use when you prepare and deliver your presentations, while your proficiency with Excel is how your data is supported
We grow the business with consumer partners who resell Apple products by managing Distribution partner’s sales actions and support, driving towards sales targets. We demonstrate deep knowledge of the US market and channel business and develop comprehensive account plans that leverage our Distribution partner’s capabilities. We collaborate across numerous internal Apple Sales teams (Consumer Sales, Accessory/Beats, Apple Care), demand planning, merchandising, operations, finance, legal, and the marketing teams to drive Consumer Sales through our distribution partners. We manage a distribution partner, building mutually beneficial relationships with this partner's Headquarter Account Executive, their internal Apple team, their Sales Teams as well as other supporting functions (Supply/Demand, Product Management, Purchasing).
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Travel varies from a minimum of 25% up to 50% for any given quarter