Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer, OS Performance Tools
San Diego, California, United States
Software and Services
Why Apple? The OS Performance Tools team is looking for developers interested in working on projects that span from embedded to UI apps to server-side data processing. Our work enables iOS, macOS, tvOS, and watchOS to perform well, and gives 3rd party developers the tools and data they need to easily write great performing apps.
- You enjoy exploring the latest technologies available
- Passion for product quality and attention to detail
- Experience proposing and prototyping new services and solutions
- Experience in developing code and unit tests for open source Flux-based frameworks such as ReactJS
- Knowledgable with SQL and NoSQL database technologies
- Experience in various templating languages, such as Mustache and JSX
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking
- Prior development in Unix, Linux, or macOS
- Excellent spoken and written communication
Work on performance tools and services that model various aspects of Apple’s Operating Systems to enable teams to tackle challenging multi-functional performance problems. You will be creating groundbreaking web services for analyzing and solving problems in the areas of usability/UX, cross-platform compatibility, and techniques for debugging performance issues across the OS.
Education & Experience
2+ years of industry experience
- Desirable Skills:
- Experience with ES6 and Node.js
- Tool and Automation development
- Understanding of Operating System fundamentals
- Large data processing
- Complex data visualization
- PLEASE NOTE: This position will be based in our San Diego, California location. Travel of up to 20% will also be required.