Pre-construction Center of Excellence Lead, Retail RE&D
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We believe the people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. We belive it’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- 10+ years of experience in the design, configuration, implementation of technology systems
- 7+ years in project management office (PMO), project operations, or business analytics
- 5+ years directly utilizing construction project management systems as part of role
- Knowledge of data and reporting tools including PMWeb, Tableau, SAP, Monday.com, FileMaker and Excel
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams towards a common goal
- Ability to work in a fast paced and flexible environment
- Analytical skills and ability to interpret various data systems and models
Create, receive approval for and drive towards successful implementing PMO Business Plan Liaise with Apple internal team (Technology, Operations, Business) on develop cross-functional applications. Implement Development related processes, best practices, systems, and templates Lead Project Management system implementation and act as super use, administrator, and change manager Develop and manage planned / ad hoc reporting, analytics, and dashboards across multiple geographic regions Develop protocols for internal data quality and data assessments; and governance of process adherence Support preparation of Leadership presentations for which Pre-construction is involved Gathers user feedback on process, tools and templates; and presents change requests Drive testing and integrations between Development systems and other Apple tools Facilitate training for Development and Pre-construction teams for new process, tools, contracts
Education & Experience
Education in Information Systems, Business, Engineering or similar degree with graduate studies preferred We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive thinker who can think strategically and stay connected to our customers. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of integrity, creativity, initiative, accountability, communication and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to teamwork and excellence.