Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. As Experience Strategists we have a passion for uncovering user needs to create strategic rationale that informs meaningful and innovative digital product and services. We create work that both delivers on business objectives and delights millions of users worldwide.
- At least four years work experience
- An excellent portfolio showcasing research, product strategy, and service design
- An ability to plan, design, and execute research that seeks to understand user needs, pain points, and potential opportunities to enhance their experience.
- Highly skilled in summarizing and articulating findings from research through clear, concise and compelling writing and verbal presentations.
- Ability to turn those key findings into design.
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process, inspired by group critique.
- Able to function independently and in a team environment, with excellent collaboration skills to develop and present design ideas.
- Previous experience working in digital product or service design environment is a plus.
- A passion for Apple, its products, and its customers.
You will be responsible for researching, designing, and prototyping new user experiences based on business requirements and user needs. Deliverables include research plans, insight summaries, user journeys, and artifacts that describe a new service. You will work closely with cross-functional teams such as Brand, Engineering, Production, Product Marketing, and Senior Management. You will distill highly complex issues and translate them into clean, focused, understandable solutions. You have an interest in new technologies in web, mobile, and other devices. You are a self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision.
Education & Experience
A Bachelors Degree in Industrial Design, Human Centered Engineering or similar is preferred.