Creative Producer, Apple TV+ Marketing
Culver City, California, United States
Working and collaborating with all Marketing team leaders, this Creative Producer role will focus on show branding and artwork to be used across all global multi-platform campaigns for original programming. You will be required to maintain positive relationships with internal and external partners, as well as ensuring that work delivers against Apple standards. A powerful passion for television, film, and pop culture is a requirement.
- Lead and run the development of an ever-evolving creative production process
- Proactive sourcing innovative production software and communication methods
- Plan, manage, and communicate internal and external workflows, ensuring an effective exchange of information and deliverables across all partners
- Includes clear communication of overall campaign phases through work backs, timelines, Gantt charts
- Forecast work flow, assess future needs and identify resources to align with needs
- Proactively handle day-to-day concerns and troubleshooting of production challenges
- Lead multiple projects while eliminating time-sensitive bottlenecks and producing high-quality creative
- Foster relationships with cross-functional teams to ensure that we're delivering against asks while crafting an environment that allows for innovation
- Managing clear briefs to ensure that key internal and external partners are aligned. Proven experience crafting and informing SOW's with the ability to accurately assess and inform burn.
- Independently handle finance, including budgets, POR and PO process
- Manage delivery of final assets
10 years of experience leading premium content production with a demonstrated ability to: Lead multiple projects simultaneously, deliver on time, and uphold our creative vision Maintain high-level, long term growth of the department Highly organized, proactive, ambitious, and adaptable. You can think strategically and solve problems independently. Focused approach to leading your projects, but maintain the flexibility to adapt when adjustments are required. Work in partnership with senior creative teams to bring ideas to life, and have experience being the face of creative production to external vendors and executives alike. Understanding the impact of production decisions on both creative output and your cross functional partners’ businesses
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent.