Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you instinctively know how and when to take action? Do you love performing under intense pressure? As part of our Global Security group, you’ll help manage the security needs of Apple’s most valuable assets: our people and innovations. You’ll be part of an important defense system that protects Apple employees and their work around the world. Join us, and you’ll play a meaningful role in preserving the highest standard of security for one of the most-watched companies in the world. This position will support Global Security Investigations in a full range of matters to protect Apple’s assets, including personnel, property and reputation, and to resolve security incidents. He or she will be responsible for supporting investigators and other Apple business groups in collecting and analyzing data in support of investigative matters such as complex frauds, thefts, cyber crimes and internal investigations.
- Identify potential risks, vulnerabilities, and changes to the status quo that impact key customers, including personal security, brand risk, and travel safety.
- Proactively alert customers to new threats and advise the organization on on-going threats.
- Collect, evaluate, and analyze all-source data for relevant, concise, thoughtful analytical reports.
- Use multiple sources, particularly open source information, to assess threats and threatening individuals.
- Maintain robust relationships with law enforcement, corporate partners, and vendors.
- Respond quickly to requests for information (RFIs), providing exceptional customer service.
- Be the primary intelligence and analysis point of contact for growing business unit.
- Stay aware of the latest tactics and techniques in fraud and personal safety, including possible mitigation measures,
- Provide threat assessments for special events.
- Other duties as required.
A minimum of 7 years government or private sector security analysis experience. You can demonstrate the ability to assess individual, group, or event vulnerabilities. Experience with travel risk assessments preferred. Possess strong communication skills and be a collaborative problem-solver, and have strong detail-orientation. Have an intellectually curiosity and be committed to continuous improvement. Have a demonstrated track record of building strong relationships. Membership in security related organizations is a plus. Advanced open source research skills. Exceptional organizational, time management, and prioritization skills. Willing to be available on-call for emergencies and be adaptable to constantly changing schedules which may include weekends and holidays.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree required.