WW Digital Sales Program Manager, RCDX
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are seeking a highly driven self starter to develop and run digital sales programs that enhance to our Line of Business (LOB) goals - working closely as part of a group of cross-functional partners. As our ideal candidate, you are dynamic, enjoy a faced paced, high-change environment and are driven by results. You will drive innovative thinking and have a passion for developing sales programs, crafting second to none customer experiences and meet business goals. You have a highly commercial and data driven with a strong analytical mind, very detail oriented coupled with insatiable curiosity and an innate understanding of how to seek out opportunities, solve problems and make things happen.
- Global problem solver who performs well in a high velocity / high change environment.
- End to end experience building and handling digital programs at a sizable scale.
- Validated experience and understanding of program creation across global markets.
- Incredibly strong execution skills with outstanding attention to detail and excellent cross-functional relationship management experience.
- Strong ability to think creatively and achieve strategic goals.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical abilities to drive data-based decisions.
- Outstanding executive presentation development and delivery skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to foster trust and relationships at all levels.
- Integrity, a sense of humor, a positive attitude and an outstanding collaborator.
As the WW Digital Sales Program Manager, you will work as a member of a core team responsible for building global programs and initiatives that optimize your lines of business (LOBs). You will be the deep subject matter authority of LOB and be the source of truth for all things related including the overall health of the business. Partnering closely with the Geo Leads (AMR, EMEIA, JAPAC) to understand key opportunities in each of the markets for your LOBs While not commercially driven this role is commercially influenced. You will look at the global performance of your LOB - from sales to value proposition merchandising to marketing and more. You will build a four-quarter calendar of programs and collaborate with Marcom / Retail Marketing to understand upcoming initiatives that are focussed on your LOBs Working closely with the Market Development team, you will help shape and influence key offers such as Back to School, Black Friday etc and then, post offer approval, act as a cross-functional “producer” crafting a plan with DG, Retail Marketing, and in-store. You will also work with Market Development to understand the plan of record (POR) for all affordability plans that impact your LOB i.e Financing, Trade in values etc. Understanding the demand generation plan for LOB’s is key so close partnership with Marcom and Digital Marketing DM is key. Other teams you will partner with include Product Marketing, Ops, DCM, RCC, Merchandising to support the optimization of your LOBs performance. To build your initiatives and programs, you will rely on an array of information sources including business performance, data analysis (quantitative and qualitative), insights market opportunities, customer feedback and your own understanding of the market, business, Apple’s products and our customers. Understanding your customers and their behavior is a key part of the role also and identifying new sources of customer acquisition.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS required, advanced degree a plus.
- - 8+ years of digital commerce or equivalent experience.
- - Experience in a global commercial or strategy role preferred.
- - Prior experience in business development, program management roles desired.