Software Engineer / Trainer, Austin, Texas
Austin, Texas, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple is looking for an experienced technical writer that thrives in an engineering environment. Our team believes in providing the best possible learning experience for software engineers. We are cross-functional, highly collaborative, and fun.
- Communicate highly complex concepts into direct, engaging training content.
- 5+years experience as a software engineer.
- 3+years experience building native apps for Apple platforms using Xcode and Swift. ●
- Recent experience building apps using UIKit ,InterfaceBuilder, and AutoLayout.
- Experience building multi-threaded, asynchronous apps.
- Experience creating or delivering training content for software engineers.
- Experience building apps on Agile teams.
- Adept at using Git in your daily workflow.
- Experience building macOS, tvOS, and watchOS apps is a plus.
You’ll work on a highly collaborative team of writers and engineers to create documentation for software developers. Our team cares deeply about the quality of the learning experience and help each other reinforce these high standards through collaboration and peer review. We value personal relationships and take the time to get to know each other and our partners. Collaborate with engineers and technical writers to produce documentation for enterprise software engineers. Create documentation for the tools and technologies used to create apps for Apple platforms. Encourage best practices in app design and development.
Education & Experience
A bachelors or relevant experience