Software Integration Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Technology Development Group’s Engineering Operations team is looking for a Software Integration Engineer to coordinate between engineering and QA teams to help build and deliver incredible software products. We need someone to coordinate software submissions, develop and drive new processes collaboratively, effectively communicate across several teams, and perform some build engineering tasks to help us release Apple software of the highest quality. If the idea of being part of a team that is crafting the future of consumer electronics and being challenged every single day appeals to you, we want to hear from you!
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
- A willingness to take ownership of projects and drive them to completion
- Passionate about the DevOps area and software automation
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver with meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient in scripting languages such as Python and Bash
- macOS, iOS, or UNIX development experience
A successful integration engineer will be expected to solve problems and resolve complex software integration issues across multiple teams. They will develop and maintain tools to help the engineering teams improve productivity and improve on our existing CI build pipeline. We need someone who can collaborate with cross functional teams to improve the integration and release process while documenting the processes along the way.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in an engineering related field, or equivalent experience.
- Familiar with software development lifecycle including CI/CD and agile development
- Experience with SCM tools/Git
- Experience with a continuous integration platform such as Jenkins