QA Engineer, WiFi Testing
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Sensing and Connectivity team in driving the innovation and delivering flawless wireless connectivity and the best user experience which surprises and delights our customers. Our team works on Apple eco-system of devices that delivers upmost quality of wireless connectivity. We are motivated, highly technical and passionate about WiFi and Networking technologies. If you possess excellent problem solving and coding skills, this team can be your destination.
- 2+ years of experience in 802.11 protocols
- Experience in SQA methodologies and practices.
- Experience in developing test strategies and executing it with automation or manual Experience with scripting and automation - python preferred.
- Experience with developing automation tools and framework is an advantage.
- We are open to entry level engineers with wireless background and scripting experience or with internship experience in WiFi QA
You will join a dynamic quality assurance team, responsible for functional and performance validation of WiFi (and other Wireless technologies) features on WatchOS & other exciting products. You will be delivering flawless connectivity user experience to our customers. Job responsibilities include crafting of test strategies using various test methodologies, building test setups, automating test framework and test plans to ensure the best quality in WiFi connectivity for exciting product line.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience required.
- Shown ability to own complete functional area of an application or product
- Familiarity with SQA methodologies
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and communicate efficiently.
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers.
- Passion for actively learning new skills, techniques, and programming languages/libraries/frameworks.