Customer Support Supervisor, Claris Japan
Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here! The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. We invite you to join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for a Supervisor / Tier 3 Engineer to join the Japan Technical Support team for Claris. Claris is the creator of the world’s leading Workplace Innovation Platform, offering a suite of services that empower problem solvers to drive digital transformation in businesses large and small. We have more than 1 million active users globally across SMBs and the Fortune 500. We are an Apple subsidiary with an unmatched record of business success This position plays a critical role in improving the customer journey, minimizing unnecessary contacts and resolving product-related issues timely and at the same time, maintaining the high level of Customer Experience that FileMaker customers are accustomed to. As part of this role, you will act as Tier 3 Technical Support Engineer and be responsible for handling escalated customer-facing issues. This person will ensure issue resolution in a timely manner, helping to maintain the highest standards of quality. Technical Support in Claris Japan is not only for customers but also for Claris Partners. Partner makes up the most important sales portion for the sales department, thus high responsibilities to handle partner cases are mandatory.
- ・Native Japanese and proficient English for effective communication both in writing and speaking (TOEIC 800+ level is mandatory)
- ・Proactively jump in when co-workers need a hand
- ・Ability to prioritize coaching needs and experience in developing employees to achieve excellent customer service results
- ・Passion for the better customer experience provides including comprehensive issue resolution
- ・Minimum of 5 years experience navigating and resolving various customer inquiries
- ・Technical understanding of IT such as iOS, Mac and Windows
- ・Skills and experiences of analyze and tackle complex technical issues and work with many teams in different locations and timezones
- ・Experience supporting customers via phone, e-mail, chat, and/or in-person
- ・Experience in a people management capacity in small to medium-sized teams, project management experiences are plus
You will head the customer support team as a supervisor. Work with sales, SE, operations, customer support and development teams in other countries to quickly resolve your problem. Encourage the growth of team members through appropriate means such as mentorship, training, and 1on1. The product is the most detailed in the team, and the members depend on it. In addition to goals such as NPS and CSAT, it is expected to add to subscription renewal through support. You will act as Tier 3 Support Engineer who troubleshoots for all issues raised from Tier 2 Customer Support staff and drive resolution for all products and platforms including FileMaker Server, Cloud, and Pro on iOS, Mac, Windows Adopt and accept future product changes for the business changes needed, including willing to tackle new initiatives and ad hoc requests that suit new product lines.